Monday, July 19, 2021

 

I studied Western astrology with Noel Tyl but dropped out halfway through the course because I lost faith in it. I couldn’t feel the verity in the more advanced techniques of the latter part of the program.

Presently I am studying Vedic astrology with Dennis Flaherty.

I still enjoy Western astrology and will no doubt circle back to it. It has powers. Especially of describing energies.

A big part of my interest in Vedic astrology is because it has the power to lift you. I don’t see Western astrology as having that same potential.

My Vedic astrology teacher Dennis Flaherty will say things like a great Jupiter will cancel a lot of problems in a horoscope.

We all don’t get to have a great Jupiter but in studying one’s Vedic horoscope the strengths are found.

1 comment:

The Rahu-Ketu Energy shift from Taurus-Scorpio to Aries-Libra

On March 15 the storm planets Rahu and Ketu move from the Taurus-Scorpio axis to the Aries-Libra axis where they will spend the next year an...